Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:488 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Senior VP/Product Lead - Buy Now Pay Later Segment - Bank (10-16 yrs)
One Of India's largest private sector banks is hiring for the Product Lead : Buy Now Pay Later
Job Responsibilities :
- Driving the whole business model of Buy Now, Pay Later segment
- Develop/ Improvise the product is in line with the bank's strategy for BNPL Segment
- Drive new process/product initiatives and assess the requirement of product changes, product development aiding fee income
- Conducting a periodic industry benchmarking to provide the best proposition in the market
- Create digital customer engagements and X sell offerings
- Timely check with respective stake holders to ensure their respective Product information/ Campaigns/ Offer details are correctly updated
- Sets up periodic meetings with the Website management team for enhancements for better customer experience
- Establish strong framework for monitoring existing internal & external processes and ensure that all new processes continue to be launched post adequate due diligence.
- All processes to be oriented across different touch points in the business to ensure delivery of good customer experience which is in line with business plan and YBL brand expectation.
- Entrepreneur led approach to be cultivated across the leadership team with high responsibility and accountability People Management or Self- Management Responsibilities
- Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the department.
- Develops talent within the department by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, and coaching
- Governs implementation of risk-related policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks) for the department, ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal control requirements.
- Reviews implementation of the internal control systems in line with relevant operating procedures and regulatory requirements and takes corrective action based on audit findings.
Minimum Qualifications :
- MBA/ CA/ Graduate from a reputed Institution with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in BNPL or related field