Lead Consultant at MMC India
Views:7180 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Senior VP/Director - Hedge Fund Accounting - NAV Calculation (13-20 yrs)
We are recruiting for one of the largest Hedge Fund client for their Fund accounting team based at Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.
About our Client: Client is the one service provider applying best thinking to best practices, with a singular platform designed to deliver daily post-trade processing and real-time reporting to fund managers and family offices. Involved in Post Trade accounting and operations for Hedge Funds, servicing $billion under assets and handling a wide range of simple and complex OTC asset classes, client is changing the way fund managers and family offices rely on their service providers for operational support and reporting.
Our client provides services like:
- High degree of straight through processing
- End to end fund administration services (NAV Calculation) and Shadow accounting support
- Global delivery model encompassing 24 x 5 operations
- Customized solution to meet dynamic needs specific to a fund
- Daily Straight Through Processing - Month-end is just another day
- Best of Breed technology - No spreadsheets
- Independent Valuations using financial modeling tools
- Broad Asset Class Coverage
- Industry Best Practices
- Partnership/Shareholder Accounting
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would report to the position / the client on a daily / weekly / monthly or a periodic basis.
- Main KRA would be calculating NAV, P & L and Balance Sheet on a daily, monthly and on a periodic basis under strict deadlines.
- Reporting to the clients / superiors on the performance of the various schemes.
- 7-8 yrs. should have been leading teams.
- Detailed understanding of Hedge Funds, NAV Calculation, Reconciliation, Capital Market Operations.
- Good experience in handling securities market operations for large customers, right through reconciliation and break resolution.
- Generating periodic reports on unresolved breaks with ageing of the same, pricing using various vendor sources, corporate actions, etc.
- Exposure to various instruments such as equity, derivatives, fixed income instruments, treasury instruments, debt, FX, etc.
- Experience in generation financial accounting reports, handling internal and statutory audit. Interacting with regulatory authorities, responding to questions, filing reports as per requirements.
- Experience in handling large volume operations, stringent deliverables, ensuring deliverables are met within SLA's.
- Top oral, written communication, and influencing skills.
Job Location: Mumbai / Bangalore and Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.