Senior VP - Derivatives Trade Processing Software - Location Head - Bulge Bracket Investment Bank (15-20 yrs)
Job Purpose: Taking charge of all delivery of software solutions for Derivatives/Swaps Post-Trade strategic functions out of India
The business has ambitious 2017 business expansion plans that will ultimately require a 10x growth in our capacity to process Swap trades and positions. Similar ambitions exist within the Derivatives business, most notably involving the growth of the Structured Notes capacity. The strategy is to rearchitect horizontally-scalable services that will vastly increase capacity and functionality for the Derivatives/Swaps businesses.
The position is based in Pune, India and is required to review the day to day delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation.
This role will report to the Equities Head in Pune and a dotted line to global head of Equities Swaps and Derivatives and Post Trade Processing Lead.
As Equities Swaps and Derivatives organization delivers to all the sub businesses like Multi Asset Group, this role will partner with regional global heads with strong governance framework.
The team size in Pune will be approx 25, responsible in building a strong techno functional /engineering organization
- Responsibility of building team capable of delivering to highest Engineering Excellence standards, using Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and other Agile practices
- Responsible for deliveries, Talent Engagement across Swaps and Derivatives as a whole
- The candidate will work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs
- Candidate will lead the team and also contribute independently He/she will represent the organization to third parties and clients
- Able to work independently and manage and motivate the team and possess good communication skills.
- Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects, navigate complex organization structure, managing senior stakeholders in the business and technology globally
- Applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.