CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:1203 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Senior VP - Business Technology Group - Custody/Depository/Payments/POS/Internet Banking (18-25 yrs)
One of the Leading Private Banks is looking out for a Sr. VP for its Business Technology group, an individual to manage Technology Project management and Business re-engineering in the areas of Depository, Custody, POS, Internet Banking, Payments Bank and POS, based at Mumbai.
- The individual should be a MCA/ MBA/ BE/ MSc/B Tech with 18-25 years experience, in execution, strategic and planning across Business technology implementation and Project Management methodologies, SDLC (Planning, Feasibility Study, Requirements Analysis, Technical Architecture & Design, Development, Testing - UT / SIT / UAT, Implementation, Support, Documentation), Process & Quality.
- The incumbent should have at least 3-6 years experience (Depository/Capital Markets) towards later part of his/her career besides over all SDLC/ tech implementation in any banking domain/s would be the target audience.
- This is a role where Candidate needs to be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- The individual should have experience of project management in Payments Bank Technology, Internet Banking, POS and managed large scale execution and implementations.
- The role manages team of Functional analysts, Technical analysts and Domain experts to handle Programmes, Projects, Enhancements, Erros (SFRs), Consulting needs related to systems and business areas being managed.
Experience on engaging stakeholders viz :
- Online Security Trading Platforms
- Custody and Depository operations
- Related Audit & Compliance, Information Sec
- Regulators and other external entities
- External Vendors & Clients