Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1890 Applications:468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Vice President/Vice President - Learning & Leadership Development - IT/Technology Firm (18-25 yrs)
Role :Sr. Vice President / Vice President - Learning & Leadership Development ( Global IT / Technology Organisation)
Location : Bangalore / Mumbai / Delhi NCR
- Head the Leadership Development for a Large Global Technology / IT MNC for their India Operations.
- Partner with Business Leadership to address overall strategic and tactical business objectives to ensure appropriate skills, knowledge and behavior requirements are addressed. Drive overall vision and set the strategy to create innovative leading-edge Capability/Leadership Development organization. Identify, create, facilitate and execute investments, ensuring all resources in the assigned areas are aligned and equipped to implement the strategy.
- Actively leverage global assets and frameworks where possible
- Make buy/build decisions for development and deployment of learning assets
- Lead the development, customization, and sourcing of content for capability development programs (leveraging Organisations learning and other vendors as appropriate)
- Lead the framework for development, analysis, and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures across all capability programs and interpret evaluation strategies to gauge capability program value
- Lead initiatives to re-engineer and improve existing learning processes
- Partner with the CoE and business teams to build and deploy learning solutions to meet local needs regarding capability development and leadership development
- Define learning and curriculum strategy for the business and ensure alignment with business strategy and needs
- Leverage standard learning architectures wherever possible. When new architectures are needed, foster innovation and pilot new ideas, partnering with global strategy and innovation teams to ensure that innovations are available to others.
- Plan, forecast, manage, and own capability development budget and oversee its effective utilization
- Requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
- Interaction is with senior management levels, involving negotiation or influencing on critical matters. Authority Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- PG / MBA with 18 to 24 Yrs experience of which Last 5+yrs into Leadership & Learning Development for a Large Technology / IT Organisation