Executive Director - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:307 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Vice President/Vice President - Group Compliance - Wholesale Banking (10-14 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Advising the business and other units of the Bank on regulatory guidelines and laws applicable to Corporate and Commercial Banking clients including Government clients.
- Providing resolution to the officials of Corporate and Commercial Banking Group and other units on regulatory issues
- Vetting and review of policies and procedures in the areas of loans and advances, IRAC norms, Exposure Norms, Resolution Framework for stressed Assets, Real Estate Lending Norms etc.
- Approval and periodical review of new products of Corporate and Commercial Banking Group
- Interface with regulatory authorities on the matters relating to corporate and commercial banking clients
- Review of large credit proposals of corporate and commercial banking clients
- Representing Compliance Department in management level committees on credit
- Perform thematic reviews to ensure implementation of regulatory guidelines in the letter and spirit
- Provide guidance to other units of the Compliance Department on the regulatory matters relating to corporate and commercial banking clients
- Work closely with risk management department and internal audit department for review and resolution of regulatory issues relating to corporate and commercial banking group
- Strong domain expertise, decisive and a go-getter
- Experience in wholesale banking with a reputed bank
- Good drafting and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relations with relevant business teams and stakeholders
Education Qualification: CA or MBA or equivalent
Only candidates from Banking industry need to apply.