Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:1124 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Vice President/Vice President - Corporate Finance - Cement Business (15-20 yrs)
The organization is part of a large Indian Business House known for good governance and practices.
Their corporate office is in Mumbai and multiple manufacturing operations.
Key Performance Indicators :
- MIS /Budget Completion of audits within time and implementation of audit follow up remarks
- Legal & Statutory Compliance Working capital management
Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Record and analyze the company's financial information
- Finalisation of budget
- Monitor and follow-up on receivables that have been outstanding for long periods of time.
- Ensuring timely compliance of statutory and legal requirements.
- Coordination and timely completion of audits and ensuring implementation of follow up points
- Ensuring various policies and procedures defined in the SOP manuals and circulars are implemented
- Total Accounts Receivable Management In co-ordination with business
- Ensuring Correctness of Customer wise Plant Achieved Margin (PAM) and Margin on Material (MOM)
- Ensure all contracts duly vetted by corporate legal team are in place
- Cash flow Management to ensure timely payment to vendors as per terms. Take part in Commercial Negotiations
- Retention of key employees Mentoring
- Suggest ways to save cost and better manage resources
a. Essential Academic/Educational Qualifications : C.A., ICWA
b. Additional (desired) Academic/Educational Qualifications
a. Knowledge of IND AS & Indirect taxes Working capital management
b. Fund flow management
a. Minimum period of relevant experience required (in years) - 15- 20 years
b. Nature/ Type of Experience required : Preparation of Budget / Compilation of MIS reports
c. Industries where such experience can be acquired : Construction/ Real estate/ Cement/ Building material
Experience in working in progressive Indian Business Houses preferred.
Reporting to : Chief Financial Officer / Executive Director