Recruitment Lead at Black Turtle
Views:773 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Vice President - Trade Lifecycle - Banking & Insurance Business (15-20 yrs)
We have an opening with British banking and insurance holding company based in Gurgaon for Sr.VP - Trade life cycle.
Years of Exp- 15Yrs+
Number of roles:- 2
Location : Gurugram
- Post trade bookings
- Product types - Fixed income (95% and Equity (5%) products
- Trade confirmation &settlement / reconciliation
- Team size - 40-45 team
- Change project management - Applications changing .interacting with front office / current application is calypso, changing to Murex
Few bullet points which will help to attract talent:
1. Person will play an important role in our CEO`s one bank strategy by driving Re-platforming project to bring different products in single platform
2. Launched a new project as part of it`s climate agenda to promote Carbon emission. It will be the first Bank to issue Carbon note on digital platform governed/managed between 9 different banks.
3. Complete ownership to run front to back post trade activities from India
4. Working with Project team to launch Digital bonds in line with block chain strategy.
PFB the JD:
What you'll do?
- This role will be part of the Securities Operations team responsible for processing New Issuances, Settlements, Confirmations, Asset Servicing & post trade recon etc.
- Role functions include - Settlements, Confirmations, Asset Services & post trade activities for all markets.
This Role ensures:
- Adherence to global standards and procedures: Confirmations, Settlements, Coupons and redemption, Corporate Action, controls and reconciliations, post trade activities, by interacting continuously with the global product heads & desks
- Adhere to local standards and procedures, by liaising closely with compliance, operations risk and following local regulatory constraints, especially in the branches
- Review periodically (daily/weekly/monthly) exception reports thus ensuring that problems are identified and escalated as quickly as possible
- Liaising closely with the global team, Front Office & middle office to mitigate risk and improve client & business relationships.
- Be conversant in Asset Services market/regulatory developments and targets to deliver appropriate RBS support model
- Deliver end to end solutions to process inefficiencies by working with the relevant MO teams as well as upstream & downstream teams
- Ensure global standardisation of Settlements workflow and efficiency through close engagement with London and other location offices
- Supporting the Head of Securities Ops Operations, India in setting and implementing objectives for the department.
- Work closely with Head of Securities Ops, Operations, India to ensure that capacity planning and demands are known and understood.
- 15-18 years' experience in general Investment banking environment with focus on Settlements Ops
- A good knowledge of how an Operations area in the investment banking field works in a global environment
- An understanding of the risks to be managed within Securities Services Operations in the investment banking environment. This understanding will have likely been gained from performing one or more line roles and may include accounting and risk management skills or experience.
- Broad experience of international banking environments and markets.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent communicator at all levels with good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to create a culture that will facilitate productivity and ensure quality/ change management.
- Proven experience of liaising with global stakeholders
- Self driven and ability to work fairly independently.
- Knowledge of Industry regulatory, compliance and best practices.
- Have excellent leadership qualities with the proven ability to lead, manage, coach, and build a high performing Operations team
- Perform a high profile role at a similar level managing departments regionally, with geographically diverse clients
- A proven track-record of implementing process improvements and creating a robust Operational Risk control framework.
- Substantial experience working effectively with business partners and technology to deliver on strategic initiatives and support the immediate business needs.
- Experience of implementation of long term plans and delivery of large scale projects
- Ensure retention of staff through appropriate engagement, training, development, communication and mobility
- Experience in project management and process re-engineering
- Proven ability to operate in a dynamic and fast paced environment of growth and change.
If you find it suitable Kindly share CV below with details :
Position Applied for :
Candidate Name :
Current Company :
Current Designation :
Total Work Experience :
Current CTC fixed and Variable :
Expected CTC :
Notice period :
Preferred Location :
Reason for Change :
Profile Synopsis :
Manager @ Black Turtle
Call & Whtsapp: 8454843560
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.