Leadership Hiring at Mancer Consulting
Views:1953 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:256
Senior Vice President - Technology Engineering & Delivery Lead - Technology Automation - Investment Bank (15-21 yrs)
Senior VP Technology Automation - Technology Engineering & Delivery Lead with a Leading Investment Bank:
- As an Operations Technology Engineering & Delivery Lead, the prospect will first and foremost be responsible for delivering on client/user experience, operational efficiency and regulatory/risk & control initiatives across xyz business
- She/he will be responsible for building & driving target state architecture for automation tools which includes combination of intelligent automation, process mining & RPA tools ensuring alignment with global technology strategy and roadmap.
- This prospect will be responsible for design and delivery of large-scale transformation initiatives that address business challenges, help achieve organizational goals and objectives. Integrates how the big picture of the initiatives comes together from definition through implementation on implications across the business
- This prospect will provide leadership & guidance to multiple automation practice leads to develop and implement industry path breaking solutions, efficiency models to achieve productivity targets in Operations in alignment with Global strategy
- This prospect will need to improve collaboration among the teams to deliver against planned client experience, productivity targets
- This prospect will drive innovation, strategy and overall technology governance for the xyz Operations Technology team
- This prospect will provide leadership and guidance to the individual automation practices & will represent team in senior management forums together with Global Operations Technology Lead
- This implies efficient planning, strong stakeholder management, risk and change management and completion of initiatives with focus on delivering key Operational efficiency targets
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as business units, service centers, payment ops, etc.. to understand their needs and collaborate with users for solution planning and integration
- The initiative will be aimed at optimizing effectiveness and efficiency of our process and IT landscape and continue to inculcate a systemic thinking mind set in the organization
- 15+ years' experience in leading digital transformation & business automation strategies .
- Ability to push an agenda in a matrix environment through influencing and collaboration
- Advanced level of understanding of the principles of IT project leadership and Agile transformation.
- Experience with application, data and infrastructure architecture discipline. Awareness of industry trends and leveraging new technologies as appropriate
- Strong technology skills in the automation space with knowledge on intelligence automation tools like Xceptor, QuickRec, Automation Anywhere, Celonis, Appian etc
- Passionate about building an innovative culture with an open source mind set to improve products
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and aptitude to problem solving
- Experience in defining and executing client experience / Operations Productivity driven transformations
- Ability to understand the infrastructure requirements of Client Service automation, Operations Automation and business intelligence
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team operating at the intersection of business, design and digital technologies
- Proven ability to lead teams of highly skilled engineers/technologist and align them to overall organization objectives
- Proven ability to work effectively with virtual teams across different time zones
- Bachelor's degree/University degree in engineering
- Master's degree preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.