CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:719 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Vice President - Software Development & Program Management - Bank (22-26 yrs)
Sr. Vice President - Software Development and Program Management (Bank)
- A Leading Private bank is looking out for a Sr. Vice President for Software Development and Program Management based at Mumbai.
- The ideal candidate should be a B.E (Computer Science, Electronics) with 22-26 years experience, hands on in Technology and Software Development and led multiple simultaneous projects in software development through internal team as well as multiple vendors.
- The individual should be a highly qualified industry expert in innovation, automation, business process reengineering in software development space, Lead team of qualified Technical and Business Analyst Leaders & Developers towards successful Design, Development, Deployment, Production Support & Usage. Development & Business Analyst
- The person would lead a team of program & project management resources to monitor, track, large programs & projects, stage gate processes.
- Very Strong communication, interpersonal skills, facilitation, conflict management, consensus building skills. Highly self-motivated with very high energy & independent.
- Would evaluate, Propose Design, Architect new solutions using preferably Open Source tools across business lines of bank. Build, Test Run, Deploy & Sustain applications built using JAVA, HTML, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax, CSS,
- Applications built across various platforms using waterfall, agile with following Technologies & Infrastructure
- JAVA 1.8, Spring, Hibernate, JBOSS-Server, MySQL, Spring MicroService, Spring Boot,, WebLogic Server, Struts 1.2,, Jboss 4.2, XML, JSP, JSTL
- UI/UX, Web applications
- RPA with UI-Path
- Oracle 12C, MySql
- WebLogic 11g, Jboss, Apache Tomcat
- Maven, SVN
- Responsible for Ontime quality deliverables of change requests / enhancements, identify and build products and create product roadmaps, execute change management process, use strong strategic, analytical & problem solving thinking skills for all tasks, Production Support of all applications.
- Re-engineering of all applications with Obsolete Technical stack, Follow ITPP and all Governance Processes laid down for SW-CoE, Project Management for all new and change requests, Bimonthly project status to all stakeholders, build strategy to sell products within and outside the bank, budgeting & Planning for the Unit.
- Pragmatic Thinker to provide the best technical solution from sustainability, scalability & performance perspective. Work very closely with the developers to ensure Java standards are not deviated.
- Ensure all new and large enhancements extensive code review is performed. Ensure Bas to be SME in their respective business lines. Build a culture of Technical & Functional expertise which can lead to be a profit centre subsequently