Senior Vice President - Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (7-12 yrs)
Relationship Manager - SVP - Large Corporate_Diversity
Leadership & Teamwork
- Lead and manage the client relationship as a Global Relationship Manager.
- Lead, inspire and motivate junior colleagues to ensure a seamless relationship management service is delivered.
- Provide active feedback to seniors on process, operations, risks etc., and make recommendation as to how these can be changed to secure the customer and the bank.
- Enhance the Bank's image in the marketplace to build key relationships with third parties.
- Live the Group values
- Act as an ambassador for the team and contribute fully to its development, effectiveness and success.
- Support new and existing colleagues promoting and contributing to an engagement culture.
- Coach and provide development support to other RMs and support officers, taking a genuine interest in their progression
- Demonstration of Group Values in all behaviours.
- Evidence of demonstrating and sharing share best practice with colleagues.
- Evidence of sharing feedback to appropriate stakeholders and colleagues.
Operational Effectiveness & Control :
- Adhere to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation and regulatory risk.
- Complete, timely, and in-depth evaluations or reviews of financial and operating risks for all credit facilities, in order to ensure usage is in accordance with approved terms and conditions.
- Ensure credit and operational quality is not compromised in the pursuit of income
- Ensure operational losses and fraud are minimised
- Respond within agreed timelines to issues raised by audit and external regulators.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of customer information, including KYC requirements, in Group systems including HORIS and Client Vision.
- Resolve any/all identified issues promptly, and escalate concerns to management as appropriate to ensure timely awareness of any material concerns.
- Maintain and observe all HSBC control standards and implement and observe the Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk within assigned portfolio and minimise the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
- Protect sensitive customer and bank information by ensuring documents, computers, files, and all confidential matters are appropriately handled as set forth by policy.
- Ensure all sales and prospecting activity documentation is complete to provide performance tracking and targeting future sales efforts.
- Compliance with and management of sales suitability risks and requirements
- Ensure all completed sales and prospecting activity documentation is appropriately completed, approved and stored to provide performance tracking, targeted future sales efforts and compliance with sales and transactional suitability guidelines and requirements
- Risk review assessments completed to medium risk or better
- All audit points and issues actioned promptly and appropriately
- Critical credit reviews and assessment conducted as appropriate
- Timely identifcation of problem accounts and implementation of appropriate controls
- Achievement of compliance and risk targets
- No adverse audit comments
- Completion of all mandatory training courses
- Compliant and accurate recording of customer and product data and information
- Effective use of watch/worry list and high risk exposures management.
- No avoidable bad debts.
- Reduced operational losses & fraud
- Portfolio Size (no of relationships) per Sales FTE 10 - 15
- Turnover of Customers Above USD 250 Mn
- Type of Customers Managed LC / MNC
- Average Sales Revenue INR 250 - 500 Mn
- AD Ratio of Sales Portfolio (%)
- Sales Support ratio 1:1
- Complexity of environment This client segment is a well banked customer set with intense competition from Indian and foreign banks. HSBC has lead roles in some of the key names here and has limited penetration in others. The incumbent has to ensure top of mind recall and close connect with the client set to ensure HSBC gets first seat at the table. The incumbent needs to have a good understanding of various sectors and the general credit environment and ensure that appropriate action is taken proactively as necessary.
- Strategic priority of the market : India CMB Corporate has been recognised as one of the top 14 priority markets for CMB worldwide leading to enhanced focus and priority for the country.
- Shadow prospect portfolio of up to 5 companies.
- No. of conversions & income from international prospect customers.
- Growth of min 20% income from new to Bank and existing customers.
- Successful Global Links referrals outbound
- The successful fulfillment of inbound Global Links referrals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.