HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:591 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Vice President - Project Management - Payment Solutions - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-16 yrs)
- Our Client is a premier payment solutions provider empowering banks and merchant aggregators with a comprehensive array of technology-led cash and digital payment solutions.
- The position will be responsible for end to end execution of ATM Site Sourcing & Implementation for on a Pan India basis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
ATM Site Sourcing: The Candidate shall be responsible to:
- Work closely with both internal teams and customers in sourcing ATM sites basis the agreed strategies
- Build partnerships at Pan India level with to source real estate to deploy ATM sites within prescribed timelines
- Onboard corporates, retail outlets and have tie ups to set up ATM infra structure
- Develop markets by conducting outreach programs in the niche market and exploring potential geographical areas for further expansion.
- Ensure all adherence to process relating execution of legal agreements including managing relationships with the Landlords.
- Constantly innovate on processes & systems to reduce lead time
- Facilitate the development of new channel models so as to penetrate new markets, geographies keeping in mind competition and business model.
- Manage over all segment wise revenue management and site profitability. Ensure sharp execution of agreed marketing plans to maximise transaction revenue and break even within 6 months from the date of deployment of the site.
- Relocate low revenue sites as per the defined performance matrix.
- Will be responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of competition across all business parameters.
- Responsible for engaging with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to update information on a periodic basis. Build framework for efficient management of various vendors, in order to track efficiency.
- Provide direction and oversight on vendor relationship to enhance business process and client experience
- Partner with the other teams in formulation and process improvement, define structured workflows in line with the business objective set by the management and execute short term and long term goals.
Audits and adherence to legal and compliance guidelines
- Responsible for monitoring site hygiene, and deployment quality through periodic audits and checks and the audit and compliance aspects are as per the agreed SLAs.
- Ensure that the acquired sites qualify the desired legal requirements before its handover to the operations team.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of the site as per defined parameters and standards and has necessary sign off.
Business & Process reengineering:
- Drive internal and customer reviews on current performance, developments and new business scopes.
- Map and understand activity in the ATM sector so as to develop and enhance current processes
- To establish the desired standard of delivery based on the agreed SLAs for the large banks/relationships. Implement efficient process in order to resolve escalations within TAT.
- To build robust governance and review mechanism by creating dash boards, comparative trend analysis of efficiency levels.
Leading and guiding team:
- Should be able to inspire and motivate the large work force by inculcating the high performance culture in the team.
- Develop a strong sales culture by creating consistent sales strategies and best in class customer experience
- Optimize team productivity by effectively managing the team for both business growth targets as well as individual performance expectations to meet the business targets and profitability.
- Ensure the learning and development needs of the teams are met through both formal trainings and informal processes so as to execute broad market plans, achieve stretch goals and drive best in class capability
- Understanding of semi-urban and rural market requirements.
- Extensively worked on creation of Master Franchisees/Distributors in such markets
- Established wide touch points in the said markets and should be able to leverage such contacts for deployment of ATMs.
- MBA or equivalent from a premier institution with minimum 12-15 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical bent of mind with skills to interpret data and trends.
- Service-oriented with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects (work prioritization, planning and task delegation).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.