Associate Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:853 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Vice President - Private Equity/Fund Accounting - BFSI (14-19 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Vice President
Reports to : Executive Vice President
Department : Private Equity
Location : Pune
Company Overview :
- Citco is a privately owned organisation providing specialised services to Private Equity and Real Estate firms, hedge funds, international financial institutions and high-net worth individuals. We are the leading administrator in the alternative funds space worldwide (with over US$900 billion of assets under administration) and one of the largest corporate fiduciary and administrative services companies.
- We have over 75 years- experience in providing administration services to a diverse group of organisations, including those in the Real Assets and Private Equity sectors. Through our global network of 60 offices in 40 countries we assist clients with their administration and reporting requirements; we set-up and (co)manage holdings, administer corporate activities, and maintain the good legal standing of their companies.-
Position Overview :
- You will be responsible for managing and leading multiple functions/client accounts within the fund accounting group.
- Your role will require you to develop strategic initiatives to manage and grow the function. You will be accountable for the overall performance management and people development. Client focus and delivery will a key to success.
Main Responsibilities :
- Establish strategy, direction, initiatives and standards for the function
- Overview of the daily operations including ensuring meeting of SLA- s, client engagement, service delivery and other administrative matters
- Ensure the review of NAV- s, capital event processes, partner capital statements and other processes related to work
- Ensure the implementation of defined procedures and compliance with Citco policies
- Talent development by recruiting, developing and assessing people through the performance appraisal system
- Develop the leadership of the function by mentoring, coaching and developing talent
- Collaborate with management in achieving the company and function objectives
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards and key metrics reporting
- Acting as a primary day-to-day contact with clients and other fund participants
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers
- Participating in presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Monitor compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement
- Any other function required as part of the business of the company and reporting to the Executive Vice President.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification - CA, CPA, ACCA or similar
Key Requirements :
- Relevant experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity, Asset Management or Fund Administration
- Experienced in reviewing NAV's and other fund accounting related deliverables
- Experience in leading a large or moderately large team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player with collaborative skills and an open thinking mindset
- Experience in devising internal controls and risk mitigation plans
- Prior experience in assessing individual and team performance
- Exposure to fund accounting systems and ledgers will be an advantage, especially Investran
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.