VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:1106 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Senior Vice President - Principal Officer - KYC/AML - Bank (13-18 yrs)
Senior Vice President - Principal Officer
- This is for a leading Bank in India at a Senior Vp position.Maximum CTC offered - Upto 50 lacs p.a.
1. M.L.R.O of the Bank for KYC/AML compliance, overseeing and ensuring the reporting of CTR, NTR, CCR and CBWTR to FIU-IND.
2. Approving all the Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) and ensuring the maintenance of quality of reporting.
3. Submission of STR Categorisation report to FIU-IND on monthly basis
4. Managing a team of around 40 members and ensuring that all the TATs are adhered to and the laid down processes are strictly followed by these members.
5. Review of Rules under Thematic Study, BAAS as well as also review the transaction monitoring in JOCATA periodically
6. Actively involved in coordinating with JOCATA for resolution of issues/developments in STAR (Transaction monitoring module of JOCATA)
7. Ensuring that all the RFIs implemented basis thematic study are monitored by the team
8. Ensuring Transaction Monitoring and Surveillance of Demat accounts.
9. Transaction monitoring of BAAS alerts from AML perspective is monitored on monthly basis
10. EDD activity as an outcome of Review of Risk Categorisation on half yearly basis is handled.
11. Approval for onboarding of PEP and Gems and Jewellary accounts
12. Media News and Strike Off Companies received need to be overseen
13. Reviewing and approving all the documents related to KYC/AML of/for Correspondent Banking and Wolfsberg Questionnaire
14. Ensuring strict adherence to the OFAC sanction Policy as well as overseeing the review of KYC/AML SOP and KYC Policy
15. Attending Concurrent Audit, Internal Audit and RBI Audit for activities in the jurisdiction of PO
16. Providing inputs for CIC and Board Note.
17. Conducting KYC/AML training program for the AML/AML Assurance Team on quarterly basis
18. Active involvement in Knowledge session conducted by AML Assurance team for the entire AML /AML Assurance Team on every third Saturday.
19. Sharing the knowledge on KYC/AML to all the Bank Employees through a mail viz: "Expert Insight"
20. Guiding the other units of the Bank with regards to maintaining a balance between KYC Compliance Vis- vis Business growth.
21. Ensuring timely Compliance to various notices/queries received from Law Enforcement Agencies such as income Tax department, Enforcement Directorate, SFIO etc and also from Regulators like SEBI and RBI.
22. Approving exceptional cases of matches found in Negative List and guiding the Negative List Team.
23. Maintaining cordial relationship with FIU-IND Officials.
24. Liasioning with LEA officials and Regulators.
25. Monthly Presentation to CCO