Founder & Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:357 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Vice President - Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (8-14 yrs)
- To be profitable, increase returns to the shareholders YOY.
- NVOCC vertical of ISO Tank and Dry containers to be doubled up from current inventory of 3500 teus to 7000 teus over a period of 5 years while ensuring company remains profitable
- To provide international service quality to Customers by highly motivated and satisfied employees.
Role: Manage the entire NVOCC business in collaboration with the MD
- Should have worked in Senior Leadership position in Liner shipping/ NOVCC
-Legal knowledge of obligations as NVOCC to shippers, consignee, port, Customs, Carriers and all other parties in the supply chain
- Drawing agency agreement, negotiating terms and finalizing agreements
- Sea Freight Pricing
- Import and Export documentation including various types of BL and shipment terms
- Thorough knowledge of port, container and depot operations.
- Procuring Sea Freight / slot rate from MLO's and having existing rapport with them
- Effectively negotiating cost with all vendors including world -wide agents, feeder operators, Rail operators, Transporters, surveyors etc. and having established rapport with them
- Understanding and effectively monitoring shipping accounts, closure of Statement of accounts of agents, vendors based on agreed terms.
- Established rapport with numerous shippers and consignees.
Qualities of Suitable candidate:
- Commitment and alignment towards Company Mission.
- Dynamic thinking and able to adapt himself under ever changing shipping market
- Effective problem solving skills
- Articulate leadership
- Able to operate independently in an effective manner commercially and operationally
- Should be a good communicator, orally and in writing
- Strong Leadership and Organization Skills
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
- Commercially savvy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.