Senior Vice President - Middle & Back Office - Fund Management - Financial Technology Firm (15-18 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Skills - middle office, back office, trade life cycle, fund management, hedge fund,
Job Type - Permanent
Description : Middle & Back Office Operations lead for a Multinational Financial Technology Firm providing outsourced services to clients in the Investment Management industry across the globe. The leader must have 15+ years of experience across Fund Administration, Recon, Trade Confirmation, Corporate Action, Cash & Collateral Management across asset classes. Should have also built a team from scratch.
Client Details :
Our client is a Global Financial Technology firm headquartered in US and providing front to back solutions for Fund Management businesses across the globe. With close to 400 + clients they started their outsourced Middle Office & Back Office operations 2 years back.
Currently, they are looking for a seasoned professional to lead their outsourced operations team based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to the Global Head, your key responsibilities will include:
- Growth and scale of operations and delivery of outsourced service line of business in the Mumbai office
- Build and lead a team managing deliverables across Middle & Back office operations (Recon, Trade Confirmation, Cash & Collateral Management etc.
- Drive the enhancement of our client experience by providing visionary guidance for the department's products and offerings
- Develop and track operational KPIs for the line of business in accordance with objectives for the line of business as well as client SLAs
- Assist with improving and automating existing processes to mitigate risk and increase scalability
- Proactively monitor and manage capacity and help with forecasting in this area.
- 15+ years of professional experience leading and growing a firm that facilitated outsourced middle and back office operations for asset managers, within a fund administrator, service provider, or financial technology firm
- Strong understanding of investment management industry and life-cycle of a trade workflows across different asset classes
- Strong financial product knowledge including Equities, Fixed Income, OTC, Derivatives, Swaps
- Proven leadership skills and ability to head a large global team with multiple levels of management structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively
Job Offer :
Excellent opportunity to build and lead a practice.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Varsha Barooah - +91 (0) 124 452 5463
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.