Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:294 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Vice President - Legal - BFSI/IT - CS/LLB (15-20 yrs)
SVP - Legal & Company Secretary
- Qualified law graduate and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with approximately 15+ years of relevant experience with preferably in-house experience with the below mentioned accountabilities.
- Candidate with experience in providing Company Secretarial and legal support to banking and/or financial services, IT/ITES organizations would be preferred
- Experience in communicating with senior-level personnel
- Exposure to an in-house Company Secretarial department
Key Accountabilities :
- Initiate, drive process rigor and accuracy, execute and manage compliance under Corporate Law & Other Laws.
- Compliances and liaising with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, the Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, and other statutory authorities.
- Convening Board Meetings and General Meetings, Preparing entire Agenda Folders, notice for Board and its Committee Meetings & AGM / EGM
- Preparing Minutes and ensuring post-meeting compliances
- Various e-Forms for intimation/approval to RoC/Central Government
- Filing Forms, Allotment, intimating ROC / other regulatory bodies, etc. at the time of issue of shares/transfer
- Preparation of Director's report and compilation of data therein for Annual Report
- Implementing of Corporate Governance processes
- Supporting compliance with all statutory requirements and working with internal and external agencies to carry out legal compliance audits.
- Guide other functional members on the Company Law on issues related to document management, litigation holds, litigation strategy, and document management process improvements.
- Advise Board of Directors on key managerial and corporate governance issues
- Manage the process and filings for CSR and POSH Committees
Essential capabilities :
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement (senior management) influencing, negotiation and management skills
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Ability and courage to question status quo and develop solutions to address concerns
- Effective and efficient delivery of top-quality Company Secretarial services in the corporate environment
- Unyielding commitment to ethics & high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics
- Ability to implement process-driven solutions to Company Secretarial issues.
Qualification Requirements : Qualified company Secretary from ICSI and law graduate