Senior Vice President/Lead - Talent Acquisition - Technology Domain - Bank (10-18 yrs)
SVP/Lead Talent Acquisition for Technology - BANK
Given below the Job details with a Leading Bank.
Position - SVP/Lead - Talent Acquisition for Technology & New Age Tech Org Division of the Bank
Reporting to the Head Talent Acquisition of the Bank
Location - Bangalore
Job Purpose :
The role will impact the TA practices of the bank through continuous execution, engagement with employees, leaders and the TA CoEs to deliver TA services basis requirements of the New Age IT division and the aligned stakeholders.
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Work closely with a very Large Technology/IT division stakeholders.
- Engage, create rapport with stakeholders (especially the New Age IT leadership team) to understand business requirements proactively
- Drive and measure impact of all centrally driven TA initiatives
- Lead the delivery of various TA programs, initiatives and products through robust collaboration with leaders, CoEs and internal stakeholders
2. Use a data-driven approach to take decisions, influence leadership, design dashboards to measure TA effectiveness
3. Effective communication (Strategy and Execution) to increase influence and alignment to the company's strategy
4. Manpower mapping from the competition.
5. Head hunting the best talent in the market from competitor organisations or relevant companies.
6. Identifying people with the right skills, right experience and most importantly the right behavioural and cultural fit for the Bank and its clients.
7. Using all sourcing methods including social media, CV searching the internal and external databases. Generating referrals from existing employees, raising the profile of the employee referral scheme that rewards staff for helping Bank to identify the very best people they have worked with in the past.
8. Conducting detailed proficiency and behavioural based interviews to ensure candidates skills and qualification match the job requirements.
9. Managing the end to end recruitment process from establishing if candidates possess the right behavioural and cultural fit for the business, influencing the hiring managers in their decision making and negotiating salary packages with selected applicants.