Manager - Talent Acquisition at Agile 1
Views:4600 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Vice President - IT Operations Delivery (20-30 yrs)
- To manage end-to-end delivery of SLAs for Financial, Consulting, and Health care COE in India processes through developing a comprehensive framework for the deployment of work, assessment and improvement of team performance.
- To manage a team of AVP/ Senior Manager (s) and Manager (s) and to drive continuous improvement of delivery capabilities and procedures in order to deliver effective and professional client engagements. Be the Point of Contact w.r.t to all Technical developments and scope creep, Business Consulting.
- Global Delivery Management
- Account and Operation Management with P&L
- Customer Relations
- Large Deals response and Proposal Development
- Business and IT process Transformation
- Strategy and Roadmaps development
Academic: BE/ B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / M. Sc. with MBA with 20+yrs of experience
- Provide strategic Operations, planning and implementation input to corporate business plans
- Would be responsible for the managing Operations budget
- Review resource requirements in the context of operational experience reported performance, and adjust as relevant.
- Liaison with top management & global IT stakeholders, driving architectural roadmap, infusing innovation, rationalizing application portfolio, standardized/reengineered processes taking the performance to the next level and ensuring center delivers value beyond cost arbitrage.
- Work closely with the Global Senior Leadership for outcome based service delivery transformation.
- Strong delivery experience, should have delivered complex multi-towered (Strategy, Consulting, and System Integration), multi-year program with business outcomes for the clients, using Global Delivery Network in the areas like Cloud, Digital, Big Data, Salesforce, ERP, and custom technology stack.
- Establish and review Key Performance Indicators aligned with Service Level Agreements
- Own operational adherence to internal procedures and controls, and compliance with information security and regulatory standards
- Own and oversee the day-to-day delivery of Client Processes across all Organisation sites in India in accordance with agreed Service Levels
- Liaise with Client Representatives Globally
- Liaise with the Organisation senior management team to support new bids and liaise with the Transition team to support the successful handover of newly migrated Processes to Operations
- Specify and recruit the appropriate resource base to deliver Client Processes to agreed Service Levels
- Has responsibility for a business unit, a function or a large project within a business area.
- He / She is a cost center manager and solely responsible for the management of client relationship. Has responsibility for business unit performance, including profit, sales revenue, cost management and service level agreement targets. Has responsibility for evidencing that Organisation Values is embedded in the operation to meet clients- requirements. Has line management responsibility for a team of functional heads / senior specialists.
The Professional should bring in Technology Proficiency across :
- C#, Winforms, ADO.Net- Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2012- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
- Code Versioning tools -Git, SVN
- IDE - VS2010 or VS2015 & .Net Frameworks (4.0 and above)
- Client Server Application Architecture
- Windows Services & Web Services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.