Head at PMS Consulting
Views:1225 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Vice President - Human Resources - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Sr VP HR - Leading BFSI Domain
Job Objective :
- To Attract and retain talent, manage and improve performance, create organization design and structures for improved efficiencies and synergies, provide and enhance career opportunities thus ensuring an engaged work force through partnering with leadership team and regional office, interventions, bench marking and supported by team.
- The role - holder is responsible for attracting and retention of talent, works closely with the leadership team for Non sales functions, to develop and implement benchmark people strategies and processes, linked to the Company's vision and business plan.
- The role holder is responsible for building and developing strong capabilities at all operating levels within the Corporate office and sales teams in regions through interactions with key people internal and external to us
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for creation and execution of manpower plan (AOP and ROP) for on roll and off role through interaction with Finance, function heads and regional office including custodian of organization structures including grades and designations.
- Develop and align people strategy with business by contributing to strategic decision making and thinking at management level.
- Monitor, measure and improve people performance through Job descriptions, goal setting and alignment, performance reviews and PIP.
- Utilize the company's transparent performance management framework, to create a strong 'pull' factor within the organization to motivate, reward and retain strong/ key performers