HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3536 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Vice President - Human Resource/Industrial Relation - eCommerce (12-18 yrs)
We are Hiring!
Looking for a Sr. Vice President HR/IR for a leading giant in E-Commerce Industry.
- We're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
- We are looking to hire a Sr. Vice President, Human Resources (HR)/IR to lead the HR team that supports various teams in the Operations Field Organisations.
- This role will lead the development and implementation of the overall people strategy. This includes driving strategic HR initiatives that will support critical business priorities.
- They will also be responsible for providing day to day HR support for a large organization identifying the right labor model for the Org.
- In this role, you will lead the development and execution of the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness.
- To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate analytical capabilities and be able to influence business leaders with data-driven recommendations in areas such as leadership development, performance management, employee relations, compensation and career development.
- You will need to interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You will directly manage a team of HR professionals.
- Involves handling Pan India Leadership Role
- Strong Industry Relations Abilities
- Individuals who are customer-obsessed self-starters.
- Individuals who can think strategically as well as roll up their sleeves and dive deep into practical application.
- We are looking for Human Resources professionals who have the ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- The person in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You'll need excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning ability, and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
Basic Qualifications :
- Masters degree in Human Resources, or equivalent experience - Tier 1 or Tier 2 College Only
- 15+ years of experience in HR leadership role(s) evidencing strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Need Someone who have handled multiple plant HR Head role in manufacturing, plant, FMCG set up
- Prior experience working with manufacturing, FMCG, ecommerce, handling unionized workforce is must
- Strong analytical skills, including the understanding of metrics to support plans and monitor performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills; strong facilitation skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Experience in coaching senior leaders, managers and HR professionals
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Excellent knowledge of local employment laws and regulation
- Comfort with data and analytical tools
Preferred Qualifications :
- Proven ability to diagnose issues, drawing on both professional experience and strategic thinking skills, and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in, and get the job done.
- Strong talent assessment skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.