Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2892 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:224
Senior Vice President - Human Resource - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (19-23 yrs)
Exp: 19 - 23 years
Talents from Tier 1 B Schools Only (1996-99 Batches)
- Talents with experience in FMCG/Manufacturing/Pharma/Chemical/Industrial Only-
- Should have handled entire gamut of HR, as this person will be heading HR for an 6000 crs Indian company
- Should have experience in Corporate HR, OD, Comp and Ben, Manufacturing HR, Sales HR
Role Overview :
- Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Partner with leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Partner with multiple teams to support business unit initiatives
- Provide hands-on full-cycle recruitment support to business teams
- Partner with senior stakeholders to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
- Strong collaboration and consultative skills working with a diverse and dynamic group of stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively coupled with a willingness and desire to apply tactical and functional knowledge.
- Effective communicator internally and externally - demonstrated influencing skills.
- Strong direct and indirect management and leadership experience - demonstrated ability to coach others around management guidelines and leadership principles.
- Flexible and self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership for quality of work and impact.
- Strong relationship building skills - able to establish credibility quickly.
- Strong recruitment experience to include experience in behavioural interviewing and a track record for hiring good talent.
- Fast decision making combined with hands-on mentality.
- Excellent organisational skills - able to effectively prioritise workloads for self and the team and ensure others meet defined timescales and deliverables