Employer at Peoplenomic
Views:841 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Senior Vice President/Head - Treasury - Fund Raising - BFS (15-18 yrs)
Department - Treasury
Designation / Position - Senior Vice President
No. of Openings 1
Years of Experience : 15-18 years
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's degree coupled with CFA / CA or MBA from an Indian or International business school of repute
Reporting to Chief Financial Officer
Location - Mumbai
Specialized Competency / Skill :
- Should be well versed with Should have following function knowledge of - Strong stakeholder relationship management skills - able to influence and manage expectations.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain a network of external market and internal business relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen and business judgement. Good modeling and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, good presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to present investment cases and strategic direction clearly and logically to the Board members and senior teams of the organization.
- Ability to develop, grow and nurture a highly motivated and result oriented team.
- Hands-on style of leadership with a high sense of integrity; Strong communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator.
- Good people management skills with a natural disposition to coach and mentor employees.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented professional who can work with the highest degree of ethics.
- Strong understanding of macros and interlinkages between markets
Job Profile / Responsibilities: - The 'Head Treasury' position is primarily responsible for ensuring liquidity for business requirements including buffer for stress events and at the same time deliver lower cost of funds for different businesses on a continual basis and achieve maximum net interest margin for the business, while ensuring minimal risk exposure from market amidst regulatory changes.
- Design, implement and oversee the strategy for treasury function with an aim to provide optimal liquidity, maintain cost of funds at a competitive cost - as per AOP and market benchmarks.
- Develop hedging strategies to manage interest rate risk.
- Additionally S/he also has to represent the organization to Institutional Investors (Mutual Funds / Insurance / Others), Banks, Rating Agencies (to maintain 'AAA' rating of the NBFC), Auditors, Regulators and ensure strong relationships are maintained.
- Define strategies for optimum mix of borrowing between money market and banks to optimize cost of funds with desired structural liquidity to ensure no due risk.
- Develop alternative channels for funding the balance sheet like external commercial borrowings, retail bonds etc. to augment resources & maintain balance of funding through strategic assignment structure for long term and low return businesses to lower dependency on one kind of resource.
- Strategize internal engagement structure through asset liability committee, investment committee and meeting with business heads etc. to address the pricing and other issues.
- Plan augmentation of total borrowings of the firm by maintaining an optimal mix of core and supplementary capital to lower the burden on core capital.
- Experience in setting up policies and processes compliant with RBI/SEBI guidelines and standards;
- Ability to evaluate complex financial systems and efficiently formulate and install methods, procedures, forms and records
- Member of ALCO and investment committee meetings, report minutes to the board to get approval on investment guidelines
- Oversee to ensure timely mobilization of funds, utilization of core capital and augmentation of tier II capital aligned to needs of the businesses.
- Active liquidity management to ensure optimal use of funds, creating trading strategies to generate trading income through bonds & equities.