Senior Vice President - Government Consulting (12-15 yrs)
About Arthan's Partner Organisation
Every day we help our clients solve some of the biggest challenges we are facing in the 21st century, build their capabilities and create meaningful sustainable impact.
You are an Indian development leader and you thrive tackling global issues, from malnutrition to climate change to economic growth, ensuring no population is left behind. You enjoy leading high-performing teams that drive the delivery of innovative and results-oriented solutions for clients, by proposing problem solving and creating tailored frameworks that address client challenges. You excel in solving problems using clear strategic and creative thinking, and you want to put your skills to work - transforming organizations that fund change in India. You are a committed, driven, self-starter with experience as a - top performer- at a leading international management consultancy firm, a passion for development, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Typical qualifications for a VP:
- Masters in Business Administration, Masters in Public Administration, Policy, with an excellent academic record
- Minimum 12 years professional experience in a demanding and complex consulting role (post a Masters degree) with at least 4 years as Engagement Manager or Principal/Partner with a leading for-profit strategy consulting firm
- Demonstrated commitment and intent to work in the social impact space
- Ability to structure problems and solve them by blending top-down management consulting approach with grass-roots understanding
- Ability to use in-house data and technology capabilities to design implementable and scale solutions
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver quality output
- Proven ability to manage multiple roles such as timely project delivery, client, and stakeholder -relationship management, quality assurance, team building and mentorship, business development, brand visibility and thought leadership.
What You Will Do and How You Will Grow:
An SVP is a resourceful team leader who manages the critical thinking and analytical horsepower that drives teams. As a member of the core leadership team, you will work on engagements that will reshape government, and society, and spearhead a new wave of social impact in India. You will collaborate on large-scale challenging projects impacting millions of people, increase your understanding of complex governance problems from diverse perspectives and develop new skills and experience.
With a combination of analytical skills and social acumen, SVP's are excellent communicators who simplify complex findings, develop insightful recommendations, and structure communications that promote constructive dialogues with diverse stakeholders in the public sector, private sector, civil society, and international communities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.