Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:2366 Applications:713 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Vice President - Finance - IT/Consulting Firm - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-20 yrs)
Senior Vice President Finance for one of the Leading product based organization
Overall responsibilities :
- Supporting India CEO by ensuring data driven decision making in the local business
- Influence key stakeholders across the organization to deliver the P&L Strategic planning & decision support
- Be a sounding board to the India CEO and business unit heads in all financial and business topics, act as a P&L
- Contribute to strategic planning/ business planning and drive target setting
- Translate targets into specific KPI's and ensure follow-up on performance
- Enable proactive decision-making through financial & operational analysis
- Participate in analyzing and proposing targets for inorganic growth in the region - experience in driving M&A
- Drive and ensure high quality budget, forecast and reporting i
- Partner with accounting to support and influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the financial reporting.
- Perform relevant analysis to ensure transparency and enable steering and follow up of the business
- Involve analytics (data translator) to support the analysis and reporting
- Secure good financial management including working capital management in the Indian business
- Develop financial and tax strategies, including appropriate risk management
- Be a part of both Finance Leadership Team and India leadership team.
- Take a thought leadership and business architect role in order to push management to always improve, with a pedagogical approach
- Supervise and mentor accounting, finance, business control, analytics, revenue assurance, collections, legal, secretarial and procurement sub teams.
- 15+ years of relevant work experience, current position within business control, CFO business unit or equivalent
- CA / MBA Finance from top tier institute
- Broad finance competence including e.g. business analytics, accounting, tax, treasury, M&A.
- Strong digital Finance competence
- Experience from global leadership context in a growth environment
- Experience of participating in mgmt. teams, cross-cultural mgmt. & change mgmt.
- Strong, pedagogical communicator who is fluent in English in speech and writing
- Have experience in IT industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.