Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:2029 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Vice President - EHS - Oil & Gas (15-25 yrs)
Our Client is a Oil and Gas company start-up in india.
HSSE has a critical influence over the business and technical operations. As part of leading the team, you will contribute to our aim of shaping a more responsible global energy future. Our HSSE Policy is fundamental to our goal of producing cleaner energy, creating benefits for local communities and reducing the environmental impact of our operations. Implementing our rigorous health, safety, security and environment standards requires acute attention to detail, teamwork and a passion for innovation.
In this role as Senior Vice President - HSSE, He/ She will be reporting to the Managing Director of the company. The following tasks are part of this job profile:
- Develop the business- health, safety, security and sustainability strategy and direct execution;
- Support sites, including operations and Offices, in implementing and maintaining legislative, business and corporate HSES directives and standards and performance manage using appropriate leading indicators and KPI's ensuring 100% compliance and sustained performance improvement;
- Ensure alignment and integration of policies, directives and performance management with business processes and systems
- Liaise with Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs group to ensure continued compliance of product safety and the regulatory drivers are effectively captured and actions driven to maintain compliance.
- Develop, Advise and Lead BU activities, procedures and work processes aimed at meeting HSES standards, translation of best practices, reducing exposures and preventing accidents and environmental incidents.
- Drive sustainability programs resulting in an overall reduced Hazardous footprint and Act as BU focal point for Sustainability and related corporate committees
If you are from Oil and Gas Sector with extensive experience in EHS, with minimum of 15 + years of experience - write to us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.