Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:3027 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
Senior Vice President/Director - Operations (18-25 yrs)
The Director of Operations is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the company, namely inventory and warehouse management, logistics, shipping, IT program development and implementation and all aspects of administration. The DO will oversee the documentation of all operations to ensure that consistent, efficient workflows are in place, yielding optimal productivity and performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Responsible for the production, procurement and planning of daily operations
- Co-ordinate activities that affect operative decisions and business requirements
- Prepare budgets (in association with Global Commercial and Strategy Director (GCSD), schedules and other organisation reports as needed
- Oversee optimisation of office, warehousing and spaces
- Oversee management of stock and inventory, ensuring efficient use of physical spaces and improvements in the coding and accessibility of information on stock
- Oversee Logistics (Shipping) department, ensuring timely and efficient service to clients, and efficient movement of purchased stock to local warehouse
- Communicate with all relevant line managers and employees to ensure delivery times for goods and services are met
- Plans, schedules and reviews workload and manpower across channels of responsibility to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Improve existing systems and policies, and ensure projects remain within governance and adopt best practice
- Manage internal and external service providers
- Drive development and efficiencies in IT systems to meet the needs of an expanding business, in consultation with IT Head
- Work on logistics for effective implementation of live and online auction platforms
- Overall responsibility for ensuring quality and timely opening of commercial and museum spaces and Art Fair exhibitions, in India and internationally, working closely with the Architect and Production Manager and their teams
- Produce and regularly update operations manuals, trackers and schedules to ensure team resilience. Promote and enforce safety in the workplace.
- Assist Chief Finance Officer (CFO) by reviewing all invoices submitted for payment on operational expenditure, and assessing appropriate valuation and depreciation of company property/machinery over its lifecycle.
- Hire for various direct report roles within first six months of tenure
- As a member of the senior executive team, attend meetings to report on operational matters as required