Director at Global Headhunters
Views:1355 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Vice President/Director - Investment Banking (10-12 yrs)
Designation : Sr.VP/Director - Investment Banking
Experience : 10 - 12 yrs
Sector Coverage : Sector Agnostic
Location : Mumbai/Bangalore
Reporting : Managing Director - Investment Banking
CTC : As per market standards
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Origination and execution of end to end Private Equity, M&A Deals and structured finance transactions.
- Identifying the opportunities in the Market
- Work closely with clients on mandated transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and capital raising.
- Strategizing for raising / restructuring of resources for clients.
- Making effective high pitch presentation to Companies.
- Making presentations at Seminar, Industry Bodies & Associations.
- Working closely with clients on funding feasibility, financial modelling, business planning.
- Strong relationships with Promoters / Management of Corporates
- Motivating and Managing Teams to achieve business targets.
- Professional Qualifications/ Certifications : MBA (preferable) CA or equivalent with minimum 8 years of Fund Raising / Investment Banking Experience.
- Experience in managing teams spread across geographies will be an added qualification.