HR at Peoplenomic Consulting Firm
Views:437 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Senior Vice President - Coverage - Investment Banking - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI/CA (10-12 yrs)
IB - Coverage - Senior Vice President
- Sector and Industry Mapping
- Business development for target sectors / clients across public and private market deals.
- Oversee preparation of necessary pitch books & presenting to clients, developing the positioning and building deal theses.
- Building relationships with key players and decision makers in the sector
- Interaction with Research / IBD Product / Sales teams to ensure smooth execution of transactions
- Responsible to oversee the due diligence, analysis and documentation of Private Equity transactions; assist for the same in M&A and Structured Finance transactions
Relevant Skills, Knowledge & Experience :
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Self-driven with ability to work long hours under tight deadlines with high attention to detail
- Top notch interpersonal skills and ability to hold conversation at CXO level; ability to articulate complex thoughts in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events
- Past experience of selling at least two of the four IBD products ; ECM, M&A, Private Equity and Structured Finance
- Organize work, manage multiple projects, coordinate with different people, meet deadlines; ability to manage a small team and get work done from analyst & associates
- Drive things for a successful closure
Experience : The candidate must have 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in IB - Coverage/ Origination
Qualification : MBA from a top tier school/CA with an MBA