Senior Associate HR at Scaleneworks People Solutions LLP deployed in SBI Cards
Views:414 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Senior Vice President - Cost & Infra - PSA & NFTE Lifecycle Management - Credit Cards (15-25 yrs)
Senior Vice President - Cost & Infra, PSA & NFTE Lifecycle Management
PSA Management NFTE Life Cycle Management Processes Infra Management Cost Management & Analytics Payout Management NFTE Disciplinary Action Policy & Investigations Process Excellence Audit
Internal Description :
NFTE Life Cycle Management PSA Management :
- Lead and build the relationship with 5 PSA Partners and two Verification Agencies.
- Timely reviewing the Vendor Performance and Design initiative towards Vendor Performance matrices and review the agreements time to time to drive process effectiveness and efficencies
- Identify the need for empanneling & De-empanneling the Vendor's to meet the future business volumes & risk diversification.
- Initiating new Requisition for Proposal (RFP) for selection of new partner/s.
- Managing End to End PSA onboarding Compliances and co-ordinate with Sourcing, Compliance & Legal for Partner Onboarding.
- Designing of new SOW's basis the learning from previous SLA's to plug the leakages.
- Drive new initiatives across functions & businesses to bring efficiencies in the existing processes
- Renewal of agreements basis timely partner reviews basis score board and quality matrices
- Partner trainings and workshops on various matrices basis score board NFTE Life Cycle Management Processes:
- Manpower Planning of NFTEs with Functions
- Wing to Wing Management of diversified workforce operations spread over 139 locations and across all Sales Channels.
- Driving and meeting hiring numbers as per business targets. On a monthly basis ~ 9000 Sales executives are hired with approx... 30000 interview line ups.
- Ensure smooth Onboarding, Verification and Exit Management of entire 36000+ Sales workforces and 10000+ non sales workforce (including workstation model).
- Adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements such as minimum wages, statutory bonus etc.
- Initiatives for attrition control like recognition of star performers, reason analysis based on exit interviews.
- Monitor Partners on SLA adherence and recover penalties as applicable. Developing and analysing Partner Scorecard to give an objective overview to business on partner performance on each SLA and comprehensive channel wise dashboards on Life cycle process for National heads & FH's.
- Performance management for all NFTE's in co-ordination with resp. functionsm , Managing and tracking day to day transactions related to performance, compliance, frauds etc by NFTE's Infrastructure Management Infra Management :
- Transition and Acquisition of new Sites basis requirement
- Assessment of site on the basis of area, hygiene, amenities, safety, compliance and cost.
- Identify the need for empaneling & De-empanneling the Site Vendor's to meet the future business volumes & risk diversification.
- Time to time reviewing the SLA's as per agreements
- Day to day management of 248+ existing Sales Sites across all channels
- Ensure timely payout of Infra Expenses like Rent, Electricity, Telephone etc., and adherence to Compliances like Fire NOC, Land use, OC and S&E as per State Laws and other regulatory requirements.
- Supporting Sales team in meeting with the asset requirements such as E-KYC devices, Laptops, Desktops, Printers and TABS etc. Cost & Payout Management Cost Management & Analytics: - Identifying the new opportunities across functions to drive new initiatives for Cost effectiveness
- All the cost leakages to be highlighted to the RH / NSM & relevant stakeholder for corrective action
- Coordinates with stake holders and conduct different forums and meetings to finalize the Cost of Acquisition MOU and Variable Incentives for Sales for the financial year.
- Reporting Cost of acquisition for all Sales Channels to Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A).
- Managing and Reporting of business expenses on monthly basis.
- Coordination among channels for timely cost related approvals and validation.
- Providing analysis and details of Risks and Opportunities for costs against MOU.
- Work as a support function for business and provide monthly reports so that the variances against provision and actual cost could be kept accurate and minimum.
- Provide monthly summary analysis of head count and related costs to Stake holders and Senior Management.
- Provide support during half yearly / annual audit process by working with the auditors to answer queries and provide analysis as required in timely manner.
- Provide support during annual MOU budgeting to the organisation by working with the channel heads and FP&A.
- Perform monthly closing activities including preparation of the cost analysis.
- Provide support to taxation and channels for regulator's new policy implementations
- Providing trend analysis to stakeholders on the cost trend of each expense types
- PR & PO Management: Ensure provision for each channel is built in the system on monthly basis. Payout Management:
- Managing end to end payout process for mapped functions related to Salaries, Incentives, re-imbursements etc. of 42000+ workforces on monthly basis.
- Work with PSA partners for processing of bills and payouts
- Process 2000+ Invoices on a monthly basis and ensure timely payout to Vendors. These invoices have 10K + enclosures to be verified
- Ensure Invoices are raised as per laid down TAT & timelines. Ensure all the Invoice supporting is attached as per process requirement.
- Close coordination with Sourcing, Finance, Taxation, FP&A and raise alert to stakeholders in case of any delay.
- This process is critical to continue SBI Cards USP in market on timely payouts.
- Verify supporting invoices and relevant approvals for the Monthly payout of ~ 95 cr. and Identify Leakages if any and suggest policy changes to plug the gap. NFTE Disciplinary Action Policy & Investigations - Designing & executing the investigations related to compliance issues by NFTE's
- Support Compliance, FCU & Legal in executing disciplinary action or support required related to investigation
- Coordinate with PSAs and Legal to resolve exceptional issues like arrests, manhandling & POSH complaints. Process Excellence - Improve Process Efficiency & Effectiveness by partnering with Primary functions like Sales,Operations,Customer Services
- Ensure uniformity in processes for each partner and share best practices. Audit Manage Internal & External Audits for function Measures of Success (Define the Outcomes expected of the role) NFTE Manpower Plan Vs Actual Review Vendor Performance Vis a Vis Agreed targets along with the functions Nil Error rate in payouts and reportings
- Number of projects related to Cost effectiveness and absolute cost saved by driving cost related projects across the organisation Absoulte cost savings by implementing the best in class processes related to Infra Management, Billing & Invoicing, Manpower Management etc
- Compliance management related to various processes with zero errors Implementation of audit actionables within timelines Automation of processes and efficiencies in processes through automation
Skills Sets Required : A very deep understanding of the credit cards business, P&L and profitability dynamics Should have the vision and strategic acumen to grow business profitably & safely Should be able to lead a highly specialized team Should be able to connect at CXO level in partner & client organizations Should have eye for detail and able to drive projects related to cost efficiencies
Must have Qualification : MBA / Post graduate from a reputed and recognized university/institution with 15 - 20 years of total work experience
Relevant Experience in a field : Atleast 5 years experience in credit cards Business Excellence/Business Analytics/ Finance role will be an added advantage Must have experience of working across multiple functions in various roles Must have lead teams in the past