Senior HR Recruiter at Skillventory
Views:647 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Vice President - Complaints Management - BFS (8-15 yrs)
Complaints Management Team-SVP
Strategic/ Managerial Responsibilities :
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting. Manage senior level stakeholders within the CMT role. Quality driven approach.
Core Responsibilities :
- Collaborating, communicating and partnering with business owners, stake holders, and other partners to be identify, scope, analyze and execute process improvement and projects.
- Drive process improvement culture (covering lean, six sigma, automation, digitalization)
- Identify opportunities where it can support various products
- Provide strategic transformation solutions through process Analysis and assessments towards automation and other appropriate digital solutions to enable DIY journey
- Drive timely resolution of Grievances through analytics and audit process
- Liaise with Business functions to fix issues related to illegitimate business practices
- Highlight top issues service & process
- Minimize unfair business practice risk and service failures through structured engagement with respective business functions.
People Management or Self-Management Responsibilities :
- Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the section.
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities :
- Implements the risk policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks), ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal requirements.
- Implements the internal control systems in the department and participates in the departmental audits. Implements practices to bridge gaps identified during departmental audits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.