Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:8981 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Vice President - Company Secretary & Compliance - BFSI (14-18 yrs)
We have been retained a large Financial Group to recruit Head Compliance & CS.
Location : Delhi
Job Role :
- Overseeing complete secretarial work of the Company relating to Board, Committees and Annual General Meetings as well as domestic and overseas compliances.
- Handling Board related matters, Shareholders and organizing the Banks's Board meetings and Annual General Meeting
- Responsible for all RBI and regulatory provisions applicable to NBFC.
- Preparation of notes for Board on these regulatory requirements
- Interpretation, study and market practice on various Business compliance calls.
- Ensuring compliance of various NBFC businesses and reporting activities.
- Attending and preparing replies to RBI inspection report.
- Performing various Corporate Secretarial functions, Corporate Regulatory & Statutory Compliances in relation to Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Registrar of Companies (RoC), and other Regulatory Bodies
- Management of ESOP's scheme
- Amalgamation & Demerger
- Capital Restructuring & Buy Back