Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:270 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Vice President - Clinical Applications - IT (20-30 yrs)
Sr VP- Clinical Applications
- Develop a prioritized multi-year roadmap to build an integrated best-in class, automated, centralized, governed, and reliable, cloud first, enterprise data platform that delivers. transformative solutions. Determine the investments necessary in terms of people and technology to achieve these objectives.
- Having experience with innovative mindset in bringing automation in some of the routine Clinical operations focusing on driving higher productivity and efficiency.
- Align existing cross organizational teams and initiatives under an innovative, common vision; strategy; and approach for the enterprise.
- Define and implement policies, processes, and procedures for the governance and management of data.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with external relevant partners to advance capabilities and leadership position in healthcare and technology industries
- Participate in strategic planning and development in conjunction with other senior leaders.
- Attract, retain, and develop world class engineering having good experience in US Healthcare background predominantly in Provider space
- Promote and foster an organizational culture that is innovative, agile, flexible, and aligned to the mission and values of the organization
- Identify and execute high priority strategies to meet the data and information needs of Providence executives and managers
- Ensure data quality and security across the enterprise including external data
- Experience in People leadership handling large teams, complex transformation and successful in building and growing teams.
- Manage performance with respect to budget, objectives, and customer expectations as required to meet operational, quality, and mission goals.
- Develop and provide guidance for negotiations with preferred information technology vendor contracts. Manage key vendor and partner relationships.