Associate at Vbeyond
Views:1625 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Senior Vice President - Chief of Staff (17-25 yrs)
The Chief of Staff (to the CEO) has been identified as a critical role for the organization in our transformation journey.
The role will act as a trusted advisor the CEO, and deliver strategic projects in a global scale.
This role will serve as a focal point of communication and interaction within the business leadership team. This role will plan, coordinate, and implement key strategies on the behalf of executive leaders in the organization.
The role is expected to coordinate special projects and draft presentation materials for board meetings, investor conferences, and employee town halls. This role will run a program management office and will be involved in alliances and acquisitions, often working closely with the heads of Strategy, Sales, M&A, HR, and the company's innovation centre. This role offers an opportunity to build relationships and credibility with other direct reports to the CEO.
The role will Report to the Head of Strategy and Business Operations, and will be based in India
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support strategy and sales planning
- Manage sales operations programs across multiple Business Units and stakeholders.
- Drive global standardization of program delivery practices, businesses processes, and reporting.
- Work directly within BU leaders and Finance to orchestrate metrics, key performance indicators and decision criteria.
- Utilize tools including, like Salesforce and Excel, to create dashboards and insights from data.
- Set-up the framework and effectively analyzing data and feedback for insights
- Manage delivery of sales modelling and analytics that contribute to sales budget planning process, quota build, and territory alignment
- Engages with Sales teams to accelerate deals, share operational practices and improve overall pipeline health
- Develop improved sales forecasting to provide executive team with pipeline insights by business lines, industry verticals and segments
- Design and interpret key sales performance metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations to enhance performance tracking
- Collect market intel towards better sales goalsetting using professional networks
- Advise Sales, BU heads and Total Rewards in redesigning Sales compensation plans, especially Sales commission and incentives
- Have good understanding of Salesforce CRM including metadata management, data quality and integrity, reports and dashboards, automation of business processes through workflow rules
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.