Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:608 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Vice President - Cards Portfolio & Rewards - Bank (12-22 yrs)
Hiring for one of the banks for their Retail business in Mumbai
1. Direct and oversee all aspects of customer life cycle management focused on building core spending and revolving
2. Drive the business profitability through fee income from various fees & charges by taking revenue actions, and identifying market opportunities.
3. Drive client segmentation, pricing, targeting, and competitive differentiation
4. Supervise day-to-day portfolio and rewards management for core products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
5. Drive towards to achievement of financial performance, revenue performance, and expense management goals as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities and gaps in business plans
6. Own and continuously develop the Cards Rewards platform with digital options to better engage customers and drive loyalty.
7. Manage strategic program roadmap, development, launch, and marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product
8. Manage the regulatory reporting and compliance by implementing circulars in time by collaborating with Technology, Operations, Credit, and other associated units.
9. Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions, and client management
10. Lead innovation by working with external partners/alliances to develop products, manage ongoing relationships, exercise control over resources, policy formation, and planning, and prepare agreements
1. 12+ years of relevant experience
2. Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, specialized analytics, or related discipline
3. Broad and diverse function experience in product development, portfolio, and analytics
4. Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
5. Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
6. Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
7. Demonstrated analytical skills
8. Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
9. Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
10. Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
Education: Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.