Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:986 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Vice President - Business Analytics - BFSI (12-20 yrs)
Job Description :
The Bus Analytics Sr. Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasionally external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project.
- Gathers operational data from various cross-functional stakeholders to examine past business performance
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision-making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities, as well as enhancements to operational policies
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis
- Translate data into consumer or customer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experience in financial services
- Ability in strategic thinking and the ability to frame business problems
- Excellent analytical, technical and/or statistical skills with proven ability to translate large volumes of data information
- Market research experience a plus
- Bachelors/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.