CEO at KayZen Group
Views:19143 Applications:612 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Senior Vice President - BI & Analytics - Bank Captive (15-20 yrs)
We have a URGENT requirement of a very good candidate for the role of Senior Vice President- Analytics & Business Intelligence aligned to the Banking Operations within their Captive Operations based in Bengaluru.
The Vice President, Business Analytics & Reporting will join a global Management Reporting & Analytics group, leading an India-based team of experienced analysts and developers with a high level of visibility to senior managers across the Bank. The incumbent will develop all people, process, and technology components required to support delivery of best-in-class reporting & analytics programs globally.
- Manage the team of experienced analysts & developers supporting the development and analysis of data warehousing, reporting automation, dashboarding, analytical modeling, and business intelligence programs primarily leveraging the Microsoft SQL Server toolset; Tableau, Qlikview, and SAS tools also used by the team.
- Lead goal-setting, performance review, compensation, recruiting, retention, and people development agenda at a manager-of-managers level
- Develop a robust control environment in alignment with firmwide control standards
- Manage a high-volume and high-complexity reporting & analytics book of work, leveraging rigorous project management discipline to ensure the highest possible quality of delivery while managing team capacity
- Develop a deep understanding of systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data while identifying and recommending IT enhancements to improve data quality
- Partner with global team members and internal clients, providing expert-level input on technical challenges and project development roadmaps
- 15 to 20 years of experience within MIS/Analytics, Technology, and/or Finance roles, including 5 years managing other managers
- Demonstrated success in recruiting, retention, and performance management at a manager-of-managers level
- Highly competent technically with significant, hands-on expertise in technical architecture and delivery of data warehousing concepts and one or more Business Intelligence toolsets and database platforms:
a) SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS),
c) Analysis Services (SSAS),
e) Business Objects,
g) Crystal, R
h) SQL/Oracle/Teradata, etc
- Experience in enterprise-level program management, with history of leveraging robust project management discipline to deliver complex initiatives with high quality
- Excellent communication and global client partnership ability
- Post graduate study in quantitative/technical fields preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.