Manager Talent Acquisition at Pinnacle Solutions Ltd.
Views:238 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Vice President - Backend Engineering - IT (15-24 yrs)
About the role:
The VP/Sr.VP of Engineering will be responsible for developing detailed design structure and building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products in the engineering team. The VP/Sr.VP of Engineering will oversee a mix of agile teams consisting of talented Backend, QA, SRE/DevOps and Front end engineers.
Ideal Candidate ":
Our ideal candidate should be passionate, mission-driven, strategic thinker with the technical and operational ability to put ideas into action. The successful candidate will bring a long term mindset and be looking to build a great business over time.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with Engineering & product team to achieve business goals by leading development initiatives and best practices for engineering teams
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions
- Identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company services, including identification of competitive challenges, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of technical hurdles to the business success
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stacks)
- Direct development and execution of an information security plans that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's data and servers
- As a senior member of the leadership team recruit, hire, and motivate world-class software engineers, cultivating a culture focused on collaboration, open communication, and mission orientation
- 17+ years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
- Built product throughout with expertise in building highly scalable consumer software
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development
- Experience with distributed technologies, highly scalable, multi-tenant cloud application environments
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL Databases. Graph DBs such as Neo4j, and/or technologies like MongoDB, Hbase and Cassandra
- Experience in implementing messaging or streaming services using Kafka/RabbitMQ/SQS etc
- Proven experience with Microservices, SOA, design patterns and APIs
- Leader with a track record for building a strong engineering teams
Educational Qualifications - Engg. from Tier 1 Colleges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.