Senior Vice President - Artificial Intelligence - Non-Model Review & Challenge - Model Risk Management (9-14 yrs)
MRM Senior Vice President of Artificial Intelligence Non-Model Review and Challenge
This position is part of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Review and Challenge Group within Citis Model Risk Management organization.
This position will report to the MRM Director of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Review and Challenge and will manage a group of reviewers to perform independent review and effective challenge across the lifecycle of Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) non-model objects
- Manage a group of reviewers to perform independent review and effective challenge across the lifecycle of Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) non-model objects
- Management responsibility of Indian Teams (including Matrix reporting lines). Responsibilities include, but not limited to, management of people, budget planning/approval, performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions etc. Oversee the groups work to ensure adherence to applicable policies, procedure, templates, and testing guidance to manage the risk of all aspects of the AI/ML non-model objects
- Interact with key stakeholders such as AI/ML owners / developers, Citi AI/ML Center of Excellence, internal management of businesses and functions, internal audit, and regulators regarding AI/ML related matters
- May participate in capacity planning, team building (hiring, training, coaching, and management).
- Contribute to strategic, cross-functional initiatives within the model risk management organization
- Advanced degree (Masters and above) is required in the fields of mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, Data Science, AI/ML, etc.
- 9+ years experience in financial services or related industries with minimum 2 years in Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) area
- Analytical expertise with AI / ML applications in banking or related industries
- In-depth technical knowledge of common AI/ML techniques and strong understanding of risks associated with AI/ML and corresponding mitigants
- Experience / familiarity with AI / ML applications in areas such as cybersecurity, chatbot, natural language processing, image / voice recognition, robotic process automation
- Ability to develop and manage a team
- Ability to manage relationships with internal businesses and functions, control groups and external regulators
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations and influence executive audiences. Excellent communications skills with ability to engage and inspire team forward
- Ability to drive innovation via thought leadership while maintaining end-to-end view