Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:672 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Vice President - Analytics - BFSI (13-20 yrs)
Senior Vice President - Analytics - BFSI - Diversity Hiring
- Incumbents work with large and complex data sets (both internal and external data) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies.
- Identifies and compiles data sets using a variety of tools (e.g. SQL, Access) to help predict, improve, and measure the success of key business to business outcomes.
- Responsible for documenting data requirements, data collection / processing / cleaning, and exploratory data analysis; which may include utilizing statistical models / algorithms and data visualization techniques
- Incumbents in this role may often be referred to as Data Scientists
- Specialization in marketing, risk, digital and AML fields possible
- 13+ years of experience Financial/Business Analysis and/or credit/risk analysis with ability to impact key business drivers via a disciplined analytic process
- Provide analytic thought leadership
- Manage project planning effectively
- In-depth understanding of the various financial service business models, expert knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and how to apply the techniques to drive substantial business results
- Creative problem solving skills