Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:30710 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Senior Vendor Manager - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
I have an opportunity for Senior Vendor Manager role with one of the leading ecommerce company for Bangalore location.
This person will have responsibility for:
Building selection and Vendors: Will be responsible for determining customer market needs, growing selection across sub-categories, brands and use cases, managing vendor partners, negotiating and optimizing vendor terms and getting support for marketing campaigns.
Pricing and Demand generation: Responsible for pricing and demand generation. This includes working with other members on the vendor management team as well as with our member acquisition team, marketing and product management team to come up with innovative online and offline promotions and site features to improve customer experience.
Channel Management: To work closely with our online and offline partners and customers to ensure that we are keenly listening to the voice of the customer and delighting them through selection, pricing and product features.
Business planning and communication to senior management: Develop a short-term and long-term plan for growth and report to Senior Management on a regular basis on the state of key topline and bottom-line metrics and risk factors.
Innovation: Invent and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast growing business. This will include liaising with the global ecommerce company community to drive innovation and share best practice.
Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Strong business judgement with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- Retail ideally across Sales and/or Key Account Management & Marketing and Channel Management.
- Candidate must be fluent in English
- MBA from Top Business Schools is preferred
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in sales manager / account manager/vendor manager role desired
- Must have experience in field work and in interaction with external stakeholders.
Additional qualifications not specific to this role but desirable at ecommerce company. - Results orientation. - Making decisions based on data rather than on anecdotal experiences. -A go getter attitude. Willing to dive deep to understand the root cause of a problem and be solutions oriented.
Must have worked in channel development or corporate sales in the FMCG industry across any of the top manufacturers/brands and/or national distributors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.