Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:202 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior US Payroll Officer - IT (8-15 yrs)
Senior US Payroll Officer
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all US Payroll for the staff. Assist in strengthening HQ Payroll processes to support all Co's' programmatic areas at both its HQ and global field offices. Design, and implementation of business process improvements that will lead to greater efficiency and value of Co's Payroll operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as point person for Co's staff on all timesheet and payroll inquiries and related customer service support requests.
- Oversees the payroll processing functions for all employees (system set-up, timesheet collection, time entry, labor reclassifying entries, 401k deductions and loans, advance/other deductions, employee tax withholding, garnishments, salary increases, retroactive pay adjustments, bonuses, direct deposit, etc.).
- Audits and verifies the accuracy of all bi-weekly payroll information.
- Oversees the processing of monthly ACHs and wire transfers and all associated transactions for employees with non-US bank accounts.
- Processes and reconciles annual W-2s working in close collaboration with our tax service provider.
- Processes and reconcile 401k contributions.
- Processes and reconciles monthly Smart benefits transportation and parking requests.
- Works with auditors to provide support and information for annual and other project related audits.
- Manages, processes and troubleshoots all matters pertaining to the Co's timekeeping system.
- Researches and responds to customer requests, payroll error corrections, and/or other issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Works closely and collaboratively with Human Resources to confirm/validate employee payroll information provided through action forms.
- Oversee the payroll aspect of annual 401k, project, and institutional audits.
- Ensure reconciliation and timely remittance of federal, state/local taxes for all payroll related taxes.
- Verify that all payroll related documentation is complete, recorded, and appropriately filed to maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Collaborates closely with the Financial Controller and Human Resource staff on assessing Payroll processes for streamlining and other improvements. This includes support for the current migration to Costpoint Payroll.
- Works on improving the payroll processing timeline to ensure timely submission to banks and tax processing agencies.
- Provides orientation for new hires and trains junior payroll staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Experience of 8+ Years & Leads the US Payroll function of the organization. Coordinates work activities with internal and external partners. The position requires strong practical knowledge of payroll operations and leading practice solutions. A strong commitment to customer service and process improvement is also required.
2. Overall supervision of the payroll function. Identify multi-faceted problems affecting achievement of goals, requiring research into internal and external factors. Analyzes and interprets issues and proposes alternate solutions relying on knowledge of professional standards and principles. Consult with necessary stakeholders to identify emerging requirements and develop new and improved methods or procedures.
3. Responsible for recommending and implementing cost saving procedures within the payroll function. Performs regular tracking, analysis, and reporting of payroll data across the organization.
4. Maintain collaborative working relationship with team members and other staff, both within the headquarters and field offices.
5. Collaborate with assigned internal and external partners to develop and deliver programs and services, and/or establish processes or protocols that support desired results.
6. Requires highly developed interpersonal skills and customer service focus, involving active listening, creativity and problem solving, to assure desired outcomes.
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel required.
8. Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, proven organizational skills and a capacity to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
9. Demonstrated management, team building, and customer service skills.
10. Team player with excellent interpersonal skills. Experience in dealing with both Headquarters and Field office
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496