Consultant at Innoquest
Views:620 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Transition Manager - Global HR Shared Services (7-15 yrs)
Mandatory Ask for the role :
1. The candidate requires 7 years' experience in Transition of HR process, preferred from shared services organizations.
2. We can target Morgan Stanely, Barclays , Mondelez , JP Morgan, Deloitee , E&Y,TCS shared services, Infosys shared services.
3. Project Management, Lean/Six Sigma will be an added advantage
4. Should be a Subject Matter Expertise in HR Domain
5. Should have done 2 to 5 transition and preferably with regards to the HR domain.
6. Should have done due diligences, and prepared the process map, coordinated with stakeholder.
7. Transited the process and is responsible for BAU.
8. Should have done more than 8 end to end transitions for HRSS
9. Current role should be of transition manager for HRSS
10. Must possess strong knowledge on HR Processes, entire employee life cycle
11. Incumbent would be responsible for creating process maps and documentation
12. Identify new opportunities within the existing service lines, as well as new areas
Primary Responsibilities :-
- Draft transition plan
- Lead process transitions
- Drafting of SLAs, Process Maps, SOPs
- Build relationships with a wide range of people
- Have a basic understanding of HR processes and jargon but be able to translate it into plain English
- Oversee Daily operations
- Management Reporting and Dashboards
- Conduct workshop to generate ideas
- Maintain GSC GHRSS Service Catalogue