Senior Transformation Management Consultant - Consulting Firm (7-14 yrs)
- Diagnosing the problems faced by the client and providing a clear deliverable outlining the areas for improvement, priorities, impact, roadmap and nature of intervention needed to solve the problem
- Help the client identify the right mentor/ coach/ service provider in solving the problems or accelerating its profitable growth
- Creating a program me architecture that will enable the effective coordination and monitoring of the engagement/ transformation journey of the project
- Developing the overall project sequencing for the identification and management of work stream inter dependencies
- Day to day management of the planning and implementation process with a focus on coordination, communication, tracking and problem resolution
- Ensuring of content writing, documentation, supporting materials, and project plans updated and readily available for senior leaders.
- Managing activity through a weekly Program me Office session in which the progress vs. plan of all work streams is reviewed.
- Experience in IT/ Media/ Entertainment/ Technology/ Consumer goods, Tourism, Travel/ Healthcare/ Food processing/ Engineering goods/ Textiles and apparel/ Auto, Logistics, industries companies in the functions of sales, strategy, operations, finance, information systems, etc.
- Experience in leading change transformations/ transition or Program Management Office (PMO) for a top tier management consulting firm such as McK, BCG, Bain, Big 4, ATK, Alvarez Marshall or equivalent or having led as a part of a PMO of large-scale transformations projects
- Experience in working for SMEs/ small businesses
- Understanding of the principles of change management and performance metrics and dialogs.