Senior Transformation Management Consultant - Consulting Firm (7-14 yrs)
- Diagnosing the problems faced by the client and providing a clear deliverable outlining the areas for improvement, priorities, impact, roadmap and nature of intervention needed to solve the problem
- Help the client identify the right mentor/ coach/ service provider in solving the problems or accelerating its profitable growth
- Creating a program me architecture that will enable the effective coordination and monitoring of the engagement/ transformation journey of the project
- Developing the overall project sequencing for the identification and management of work stream inter dependencies
- Day to day management of the planning and implementation process with a focus on coordination, communication, tracking and problem resolution
- Ensuring of content writing, documentation, supporting materials, and project plans updated and readily available for senior leaders.
- Managing activity through a weekly Program me Office session in which the progress vs. plan of all work streams is reviewed.
- Experience in IT/ Media/ Entertainment/ Technology/ Consumer goods, Tourism, Travel/ Healthcare/ Food processing/ Engineering goods/ Textiles and apparel/ Auto, Logistics, industries companies in the functions of sales, strategy, operations, finance, information systems, etc.
- Experience in leading change transformations/ transition or Program Management Office (PMO) for a top tier management consulting firm such as McK, BCG, Bain, Big 4, ATK, Alvarez Marshall or equivalent or having led as a part of a PMO of large-scale transformations projects
- Experience in working for SMEs/ small businesses
- Understanding of the principles of change management and performance metrics and dialogs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.