Senior Technology Manager - Software Development (10-15 yrs)
- As a Senior Manager-Technology in the organization, you will be responsible to design solutions on the platform for various market segments. You will design and help drive platform alignment of solutions across the company. You will work closely with product, experience and integration teams to understand the customer needs and deliver the core functionality that meets their backend needs. You can expect to get better every day and to be constantly challenged with interesting technical problems due to the size, scale and scope of the problems we need to solve on the bleeding edge of the payments space. You'll work in an agile environment with a focus on problem solving and engineering excellence.
- We are looking for strong technologists who are passionate to solve large scale computer engineering problems, in a repeatable and maintainable way. You will build strong competencies in cloud services, data structures and algorithms, along with a technical fascination for how everything ties together.
- Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software applications.
- Work with Product Management, and cross functional teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, availability, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Passionate about mentoring team members and bringing in new technologies within the larger team.
- Working with management in improving the team morale.
- Ability to lead large project involving cross vertical integration
- Ability to find and help fix performance, scalability, and other live issues in a very time critical environment
- Ability to work well with team members to achieve end vision.
- Be problem solvers and drive to get results.
- 6 + years software development experience
- BSc/PG in Computer Science or related degree required
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms and usage
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance
- Experience in security and networking.
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering software and/or platforms used by other developers
- Excellent programming knowledge in Java, use of asynchronous and threading patterns
- Good at identifying and measuring performance bottlenecks and use good coding patterns to avoid them in the first place
- Should be a strong advocate of good coding standards and use of tools that will improve the quality of the delivered code
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity, pride of ownership and strive for excellence
- Experience supporting a high volume operations environment
- Experience as a development lead
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple client engagements from definition phase through implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and / or longer life.
- Creates and executes development plans across multiple projects and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keeps project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager and/or client across multiple projects.
- Identifies reusable code required for our code library and ensures the high quality creation of the code.
- Defines, communicates and enforces coding standards.
- Manages multiple technical teams within budget and project schedule.
- Assists in sales efforts from a technical perspective.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
Skill Sets Required - PHP, My SQL, AWS, Caching, Inginix, Redis, Wordpress
Location : Pune
Experience : 10 - 15 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.