Senior Technology Analyst - CADS (10-15 yrs)
Client is a global consulting & technology services firm committed to enabling leaders to develop and execute operational strategies, leverage new business and technology paradigms, and achieve results expected by senior management in their organizations- predictably.
What We Stand For
Our clients are transforming their businesses, competitive strategies, product and service portfolios, customer-partner-employee interactions and their ecosystem as a whole. The cost of misses is not financial alone but a lost window of opportunity. So getting things right the first time is absolutely critical.
As a result, client is focusing on three important themes in our engagement model with clients.
- Crystallize business impact from a top management point of view
- Help Clients achieve results from strategy-by making execution predictable through innovative execution techniques
- Create a positive, enriching partnership experience in everything we do
Industries, Clients & Practices
Client works with clients across High Technology, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, e-businesses and Public Services. Most clients are Fortune 1000 organizations and our relationships are sponsored by senior leaders in Enterprise Analytics Sales, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology. We partner with our clients to address the following key service areas:
- Cloud & Infrastructure
- Analytics & Information Management
- Business Digitalization
- Information Security
Opportunity - Senior Technology Analyst- CADS
Client has a clear charter of delivering regular, compelling and targeted research to CIOs and Industry leaders which provides clear guidance on strategic and tactical issues. Client is a team dedicated to enhance the Client brand in the market and position it as a niche player delivering value by being a business partner in the client's growth journey.
This person will be the subject matter expert on any one of the areas namely: Cloud, Analytics, Digital and Security. He/ She would be responsible for building the agenda in their respective space, creation of reports in their areas, working with primary research teams to conduct surveys, interacting with various teams while building agenda and creation of reports, working with the Business development and engagement teams on client specific reports, interacting with clients on need basis, representing Trianz in various forums and speaking on their topics in internal and external events.
- Should be a subject matter expert in any of the CADS areas.
- Should have required certifications especially if covering Security and cloud areas.
- Should be well known in the industry for positions taken on key issues in CADS
- Should have developed or is aware of content creation process from idea generation, topic selection, commissioning of articles, proof reading, editing and delivering of content
- Should have been either a consultant advising CIOs, or an analyst in a reputed firm writing CIO specific research, or worked in the office of CIO in a large organization.
- Should have worked with business/ industry experts, analysts, technical teams in developing compelling content
- Should have been an architect or subject matter expert in CADS space.
- Should be aware of major customer challenges in CADS area, and know the recent regulatory changes/ requirements in CADS
- Should be aware of the top vendors and solution providers in CADS, mainly in North America, India, UK and Australia
- First hand technical understanding of various CADS technology stacks, implementation experience of such technologies, hands on installation and solution building experience a definite advantage.
- 10 to 15 years of total experience
- Should have a flare for writing
- Should have presented in large forums and events
- Should have worked with market research firms in conducting primary research and gathering relevant data necessary for research
- Should have good analytical skills and is aware if the different research methodologies
- MBA/ BTech/ Mtech/ MCA
- Good command on written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills
- Flare for writing
- Team player
- Good understanding of current Trends in IT industry and CIO challenges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.