Senior Techno Functional Business Analyst - Banking - IIT/NIT/BITS (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Business Analyst, FICO Blaze Advisor, Business rules management system, BRMS, Decision engine platform, SDLC, Integration Technologies, Mumbai, banking
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- The role is for a Senior Techno Functional Business Analyst having a minimum of 7-8 years of experience in FICO Blaze advisor/any other equivalent decision rule engine platform across retail products with an understanding of loan life cycle and credit systems
Leading Indian bank with 100+ branches across pan India and offering a variety of banking and financial services to clients ranging from individuals to small businesses to corporates. Using technology and service driven approach to make banking simpler and more accessible to improve and set new standards in customer experience. Listed on the BSE and NSE with headquarters in Mumbai.
- Work on Blaze Advisor or equivalent decision rule engine as a manager to manage a team of developers/coders
- Understand future state analysis and design to articulate, draft and compose accurate and detailed business requirements
- Leading and managing team of coders for system implementation through software development life cycle
- Integrating front and back end systems
- Function as a Point of Contact to the outside world
- BE/B.Tech with Master preferred from a Top Tier Institute
- Excellent written and vocal communication skills
- +4 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies, RMA, DHW's, BR unit testing, SRL
- Understanding of BOM, XML schema and data analysis skills including data mining
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Understanding and deployment of integration technologies
- Role of high importance and responsibility
- Good Compensation
Contact - Amar Bedi - +91 124 452 5480
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.