TA Coordinator at Turing
Views:199 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Technical Recruiter (3-9 yrs)
Technical Recruiter- Talent Acquisition
Turing is the career platform for 1.1M+ engineers around the world. Our mission is to unleash the world's untapped human potential. We use machine learning and automation to source and match exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies for remote developer positions.
- We're headquartered in Palo Alto, California and are a remote first company with 500+ strong team members.
- We have raised a total of $140 Million at a $1.1B valuation
- We have grown > 10x in the last year.
Turing has been featured in America's best startup employers by Forbes, 2021 and in Top 10 most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company, 2021.
- Turing's customers include Microsoft, Twitter, Airbnb, Lyft, PayPal, and hundreds of other Fortune 500 companies and fast-growing startups.
- We are seeking talented Talent Acquisition Specialists to join our Tech recruiting team.
- Turing's Tech Recruitment team brings exceptional global technical talent. As a member of this team, you will independently drive recruitment for Technical roles.
- It means you will have the freedom to ideate, define best sourcing strategies that could work well in your specific areas.
Your major responsibilities will be :
- Attracting Global Tech Talent
- Responsible for managing complete recruitment life-cycle
- Independently devise and run sourcing strategies
- Pro-actively collaborate with business stakeholders for managing talent pipeline
- Hiring for any one of the areas as mentioned; Engineering, Product, Data Science and Growth, Analytics etc.
The experience you will bring :
- 1+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in Technical recruitment
- Experience in handling recruitment for technical areas like Engineering, Product, Data Science, - Machine Learning, Business Analytics etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Recruiting life-cycle experience
- Hands-on experience of handling complete recruitment life-cycle
- Great Marketer
- Creating good candidate experience
- Great negotiation skills
- Business stakeholder management
- Collaboration with concerned business partners for managing talent pipeline effectively
- Make informed sourcing decisions and execute fast, while being adaptable in light of new information.
- Masters or degree in Human Resource Management
- Technical recruitment experience in Start-ups, High growth companies
- Flexibility to operate in late evening IST hours (to interact with Global candidates)
Great benefits of joining Turing :
- Amazing work culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Awesome colleagues (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive compensation with great tax benefits
- Expect fast career growth (High growth unicorn firm)
- Flexible work timings
- Full-time remote opportunity