HR Specialist at Team Management Services
Views:115 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Technical Project Manager - Operations Solution Delivery Team - Mobile Payments Firm (10-15 yrs)
Our Client- is a global,- mobile payments- company headquartered in- San Francisco. The company provides a mobile payments platform, enabling consumers to pay using their- mobile phone, with purchases billed to a consumer's mobile phone bill. It was launched- in 2009 with the acquisition of Paymo , Mobile view /Italia, Mopay AG, Qubecell, Mobillcash businesses - all providers in the mobile payments industry, as well as $13 million USD in investment from- venture capital- firms-DAG Ventures, Khosla Ventures, NEA, Index Ventures, etc.- They are- connected to merchants such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, EA, Sony, Spotify, Lookout, and Riot Games.- It- has established partnerships with hundreds of game publishers and online services.
Position Title:- Sr. Technical Project Manager
Location:- Andheri, Mumbai
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Engineering.
Experience Required:- 10- 15 Years
The Sr. Technical Project Manager owns the technical and operational relationship with carrier partners and local payments providers and leads the technical scoping and integration of their payment solutions into Boku Payments platform. You will work with these external partners to assess their technical capabilities for a host of Boku products and manage the technical integration projects with limited resources and tight timelines. You will collaborate closely with Business Development, Product Management, Engineering, Program Management, and Support Operations in the process.
We're looking for an experienced Sr. Technical Project Manager to join our Operations Solution Delivery team to manage technical integration with carrier billing and local payment methods partners. This is not only a highly externally focused role, but also one that is pivotal to internal teams serving as the payment solution expert for the markets covered. If you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly challenging environment, we'd love to talk with you.
The Technical Project Manager owns the technical and operational relationship with mobile carriers and merchants and leads the technical review and integration of carrier billing solution with mobile carriers and merchants. You will work directly with both mobile carriers and merchants on a daily basis to assess their technical capability for a host of carrier billing solutions and integrate these solutions with limited resources and under tight timelines. You will collaborate internally with cross-functional teams, including Business Development, Product Management, Engineering, and Operations in the process.
- Conduct comprehensive gap analysis and solution design with mobile carriers to ensure their carrier billing solution meet the required technical and operational specifications
- Scope and obtain the technical details on integration with mobile carriers On-board and support new merchants (including non-standard project-based integrations)
- Act as internal escalation contact for technical requests from merchants and carriers
- Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plan, tasks, and schedules
- Manage integration projects from initiation to launch, focusing on time and quality
- Maintain effective communication of project updates and issues with mobile carriers and merchants
- Effectively address project change requests and expectation while reducing scope creep
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and dependency
- Drive technical issues to resolution with urgency and focus, and serve as an escalation point
- Ability to review technical details with the help of Engineering to analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Is not afraid to lead and negotiate whenever needed
- Analyse and interpret multiple data sources to understand trends and underlying issues.
- Support Business Development in the pre-sales phase with technical inputs as and when required.
- 10-15 years of technical project management or technical pre-sale experience in a technical capacity required, preferably within mobile or payments industry
- Experience integrating with third party web services across a variety of technologies (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Excellent SQL skills
- You have a successful track record in delivering integration projects from concept to launch.
- You have a high degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
- You are skilled in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with partners and mobile carriers.
- You possess strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with ability to multi-task and respond flexibly to change.
- You deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping focused on delivering results.
- You are a strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
- You are comfortable getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done. No task is beneath you.
- You are an experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
- BA/BS required, preferably in technology, business, or a related field.
- Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.