Senior Technical Project Manager - Digital Transformation (15-18 yrs)
What you need to do :
- Manage the entire web-operations from strategy to final delivery taking along the key Stakeholders in the process.
- Familiarity withSDLC and formal change management methodologies to continuously guide the team in day to day operations.
- Be accountable for translating customer needs and business goals into compelling interactive customer journeys and subsequent business requirements.
- Engage with Content publishers, user research & back-end developers to ensure all webpages are evidence based, customer centered with enhanced digital assets.
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to
Create and maintain metrics dashboards on web operations and relative business impacts.
- Regularly use competitor analysis to help shape ideas and identify potential opportunities to optimize digital experience.
What you need to have:
- 8+ years of experience with Web site and/or related systems and technologies with in-depth knowledge of Digital concepts, strategies, and systems.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience and/or leading teams in implementations or supporting related web-operations.
- Demonstrated expertise in UI technologies (HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap), templating engines and hands-on knowledge with CMS Frameworks like AEM (or) Drupal, Google Analytics and/or similar industry-standard tools is a Must.
- Superior working knowledge to create workflows on Project Management tools like JIRA/Redmine or similar tools is Mandatory.
- Leadership capabilities with the ability to work across functional boundaries,Virtual teams, build consensus and drive results.
- Detail-orientation and have excellent writing, copy editing, and interpersonal skills.